Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Graham's Birthday Questionnaire - 5 Years Old

This is the questionnaire I'm going to use for our kids each year on their birthday. You can see Graham's questionnaire from last year here. His answers are a lot longer this year. I sure can't believe Graham is already five!!!

1. How old are you? Five.

2. What makes you happy? When I turn five. And I like to play legos all day. And if I'm bleeding I put a band aid on. And when I'm grown up I'll put a band aid on myself.

3. What is your favorite animal? Giraffes and chimpanzees and birds.

4. What is your favorite food? French fries...no no no...hot dogs with bread. And my favorite soup is tato soup.

5. What is your favorite thing to do? Ride on an airplane. And my favorite airplane is the one that has a little tail on it and it goes up up high.

6. What is your favorite TV show? Daniel Tiger and Mighty Machines.

7. What is your favorite movie? Cars and Planes.

8. What is your favorite color? Green and blue and pink and red and yellow and orange and red and blue and green.

9. What is your favorite song? ABC's.

10. Who are your friends? Jackson and Lilly and John Mark and Riley and Grace and Joseph.

11. What do you like to do with Mommy? Do school.

12. What do you like to do with Daddy? Go to work. And play games.

13. Where is your favorite place to go? To our old house. And this house. And Mimi's house. And Nonnie's house.

14. What is your favorite book? On The Moon.

*Seriously, I have read On The Moon about 200 times. Graham has it memorized word for word.

15. What do you want to be when you grow up? I like to be a soccer player.

*Which, coincidentally, is what Graham's 12 year old friend John Mark wants to be.

16. What is your favorite bible story? David and Goliath. 


We are really proud of our big boy. He has really changed and grown a lot in the last year! He loves to do school, play with friends, swim, play outside, play games, watch cartoons, and look at books. He's a wonderful big brother. Here are some of my favorite pictures of Graham from the last year.
































No comments:

Post a Comment